MFM Limited, as one of the leading commercial & industrial heating & air conditioning contractors, recognise that in providing provision for the installation, servicing and maintenance of building services, the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities. in turn ensuring that they comply fully with the contractual, statutory, regulatory and legislative requirements. To achieve this MFM will:-
Establish Sound Environmental Management By:
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the Effective Use of Resources by:
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses for by-products whenever economically viable.
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation’s operations.
To enable the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System & Policy, it will be subject to regular review in order to reflect best practice and the requirements of our Client’s and Board of Directors.
MFM Ltd recognises that the application of the policy and ensuing systems will only succeed with the commitment of all employees. Therefore the Company not only trains and instructs their employees to comply with the Systems, but also encourages all employees to take an active part in its ongoing and continual development.
Whilst the Managing Director holds the ultimate responsibility for the total compliance of the whole Company with both the System and the underlying International Standard, our Health & Safety Advisor carries out the detailed management of the system.
Any interested individuals wishing to engage should contact the company directly.